Looking for a new opportunity as a Commis Chef? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Commis Chef to assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment.
More about the role:
To assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment:
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene
- Preparing the ingredients for a more senior chef
- Measuring dish ingredients and portion sizes accurately
- Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation
Who you are:
- Good people skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Passion about food and customer service
- Experience in a similar environment
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- High standards and quality driven
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- City & Guilds 706/1 or NVQ equivalent
What we'll give:
- Compass exclusive exciting offers and discounts on Perks Discount Card
- Access to programs to train and develop you
Who we are:
Compass Group Ireland offers the best of both worlds – being empowered by a strong, global organisation, whilst maintaining the personal touch of a small company adept at tailoring ideal catering solutions for each and every one of our clients.
Big Company strength with a small Company feel.
We’re proud to be part of Compass Group PLC – a global and successful FTSE top 25 company. Each year over 500,000 Compass colleagues serve 5 billion meals in more than 50,000 client locations in 50 countries.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.