- Responsible for ensuring consistent delivery of a commercial culinary product strategy, that is in line with SOP's, budgetary and operational agreements, and delivery management.
- Responsible as an advocate to drive cultural change in compliance with bulk & individual portioned food production, Health, Safety, Food Hygiene, and COSHH regulations.
- Provide high-quality consistent products in line with SOP's food offer that meets our contractual and reputational objectives.
- Deliver Strategic Plan as assigned by the Culinary Director.
Who you are:
- Proven track record in deliver of consistence cost controlled product
- Acts in line with guidelines and procedures, to ensure the team operates to its maximum potential
- Has a proven desire for the delivery of the highest quality of food service delivery which is also commercially aligned
- Has proven experience in making sound commercial decisions
- Is passionate and enthusiastic and wants to deliver change at pace
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing priorities with the ability to work in a fast-paced organisation
- Excellent numerical, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Is committed to an injury incident free culture, with excellent personal behaviours
- Has a proactive and practical approach and is able to promote best practice in an operational environment
- City & Guilds, NVQ or QQI in professional cooking (Level 6 or above)
Who we are:
Compass Group Ireland offers the best of both worlds – being empowered by a strong, global organisation, whilst maintaining the personal touch of a small company adept at tailoring ideal catering solutions for each and every one of our clients.
Big Company strength with a small Company feel.
We’re proud to be part of Compass Group PLC – a global and successful FTSE top 25 company. Each year over 500,000 Compass colleagues serve 5 billion meals in more than 50,000 client locations in 50 countries.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.