We're recruiting an enthusiastic Food Service Assistant who is passionate about exceptional food and world-class customer service
As a Food Service Assistant, you will support our catering team to help us deliver truly incredible food experiences. In return, you'll have the opportunity to progress your catering career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
More about the role:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing delicious food to the highest standards
- Processing payments on the cash register with both cash and card
- Kitchen portering to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen
- Preparing drinks at the bar to an excellent standard
- Delighting customers with flawless customer service
Who you are:
Our ideal Food Service Assistant will:
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be passionate about great-tasting food and exceptional customer service
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Have a flexible approach to work
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
What we’ll give
At Compass Ireland, our people are our business. When you join the Compass Group you will be joining a supportive network of incredible individuals, each united by their passion for going the extra mile for the organisations we partner with. We are building a team who care about providing a great customer experience and want to grow and develop as we do. We are dedicated to investing in every member joining us. Apart from competitive salary, we offer
- Free meals while at work
- Additional, seasonal and overtime hours available
- Career Pathways to support career progression and/or skills development
- Perks shopping discount Card which can be used across the Island of Ireland to save at various restaurants, high street stores, hotels, day out venues, leisure centres, gyms, golf courses and many more
- Learning & development programs available alongside access to hundreds of online training courses for personal and professional development & growth
- Flexible Working to support Work Life Balance
- Additional Leave Purchase scheme to balance home and work life
- Access to wellness programs to promote mental health and wellbeing of our colleagues
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Exciting internal reward and recognition schemes
- VHI Healthcare discount
- Life assurance cover
And many more benefits
Compass Group Ireland offers the best of both worlds – being empowered by a strong, global organisation, whilst maintaining the personal touch of a local company adept at tailoring ideal catering solutions for each one of our clients.
We are a leading foodservice and hospitality provider across the Island of Ireland. We believe in creating meaningful food experiences for our clients and customers. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide clients with a wide range of innovative dining solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Who we are:
Compass Group Ireland offers the best of both worlds – being empowered by a strong, global organisation, whilst maintaining the personal touch of a small company adept at tailoring ideal catering solutions for each and every one of our clients.
Big Company strength with a small Company feel.
We’re proud to be part of Compass Group PLC – a global and successful FTSE top 25 company. Each year over 500,000 Compass colleagues serve 5 billion meals in more than 50,000 client locations in 50 countries.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.