Compass Group UK & Ireland is looking for passionate Nutritionist to join their education sector, Chartwells to support our extensive medical diet procedure.
As we continue to grow our education business, we are looking for a medical diet nutritionist to support the Durham region as part of our Chartwells Medical Diets Team. The role will be a hybrid of home and office and will require travel across the region. The successful candidate should be an expert in nutrition with an interest in supporting children with food allergies and intolerances
Who you are:
• Must have a minimum degree (BSc) in Nutrition
• Knowledge of food allergies and intolerances desirable but not essential
• Experience using nutritional analysis systems
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent IT skills and ability to learn new systems quickly
• High attention to detail
• Ability to manage a busy inbox
• Ability to multi task
• Ability to work under pressure
• Proven record of meeting deadlines
• Ability to work independently without constant guidance from line manager
• Passion for keeping up to date with research and legislation
What we'll give:
- £23K per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.